DSCP Signal Converter
Dataforth's DSCP product series offers a complete family of loop and general purpose AC/DC powered isolator and transmitter models in component, DIN rail, panel and head mount packages.
- simple loop powered isolators
- long range AC/DC powered isolators and Transmitters
- fixed gain models
- Hardware, software and dip-switch configurable models.
Depending on the model, they accept a wide range of voltage, current, thermocouple, and RTD input signals and filter, isolate, amplify, linearize, and convert them to high-level analog outputs for use in data acquisition, test and measurement, and control system applications.
They protect measurement and control signals and connected devices from noise, transient voltage spikes, internal ground loops and other hazards found in industrial environments.
Compact 6.2 mm Signal Conditioners
Dataforth's family of compact DSCP6x signal converters includes seven different models, each housed in an ultra-slim 6.2 mm DIN package.
- Ideal for applications with limited space
- 6.2 mm dip-switch configurable models
- 3 power supply options
- PCB, DIN rail, panel or instrument head mounting
- expandable power bus connection on DIN rail guide
- package dimensions 93.1mm x 6.2mm x 102.5mm
- 45g per module