- Rugged Isolation and Protection for Industrial Control
- User-Defined Default Output and Output Waveform
- 7 High Performance Special Functions
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Bus Isolation
- 300Vrms Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Continuous Overload and Reverse Protection
- IMPORTANT: The DIOH module can only switch AC loads, not DC. The output switch is AC only with zero-crossing detection.
The MAQ20-DIOL discrete input/output module has 5 isolated discrete input channels and 5 isolated discrete output channels. Input channels accept 3-60VDC signals and output channels switch 3-60VDC signals at up to 3A load.
The MAQ20-DIOH discrete input/output module has 4 isolated discrete inputs and 4 isolated discrete outputs. Input channels accept 90-280VAC/VDC signals and output channels switch 24-280VAC signals at up to 3A AC load. NOTE: DIOH output channels switch AC loads only.
Discrete output channels have user configurable default output states which are set up on power up or module reset. In addition to performing standard discrete I/O, the channels can be configured to perform seven special functions: Pulse/Frequency Counter, Pulse/Frequency Counter with Debounce, Waveform Measurement, Time Between Events, Frequency Generator, Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), and One-Shot Generator. Up to four special functions can run simultaneously.
High, Low, High-High and Low-Low alarms provide essential monitoring and warning functions to ensure optimum process flow and fail-safe applications. Field I/O connections are made through a pluggable terminal block.
Input-to-Bus isolation is a robust 1500Vrms and channel-to-channel isolation is 300Vrms. Each individual channel has continuous overload and reverse connection protection in case of inadvertent wiring Errors.