- 20 Discrete Input Channels
- Interface to 10-32VDC Signals
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Bus Isolation
- Each Channel Protected up to 150Vrms Continuous Overload
- User Defined Logic Polarity
- Fast Switching Times
- Field Input Connections Use Spring Cage Terminal Blocks
- Low Cost per Channel
- +24VDC Compliance Voltage for Interface to Relay Contacts, Solid State Switches & Other Devices Requiring Excitation (MAQ20-DIVC20)
The MAQ20-DIV20/-DIVC20 modules have 20 discrete input channels that interface to 10-32VDC signals. The MAQ20-DIVC20 model has a +24VDC compliance voltage source on each channel for interfacing to relay contacts, solid state switches, or other devices that require an excitation. Discrete input states can be read individually or as a block.
Logic polarity can be user defined as standard or inverted. The field inputs are designed for harsh industrial environments and have fast switching times. Pulses as narrow as 200µs can be measured. Field input connections are made through high density spring cage terminal blocks.
Input-to-Bus isolation is a robust 1500Vrms and each individual channel is protected up to 150Vrms continuous overload in case of inadvertent wiring errors.
The high channel count within the narrow module package gives exceptional functionality while preserving valuable mounting space. The high density minimizes cost per channel resulting in economical monitoring solutions.
All MAQ20 modules are designed for installation in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and have a high level of immunity to environmental noise commonly present in heavy industrial Environments.