- 20 Isolated Discrete Output Channels with User Configurable Default Output States
- Channels Switch up to 60VDC Signals and Sink up to 3A Current
- Channels Switched Individually or in Blocks
- 1500Vrms Output-to-Bus Isolation
- 150Vrms Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Each Channel Protected up to 60VDC Continuous Overload
- User Defined Logic Polarity
- Fast Switching Times
- Field Output Connections Use Spring Cage Terminal Blocks
- Low Cost per Channel
The MAQ20-DODC20SK module has 20 isolated discrete output channels that can switch up to 60VDC signals and sink up to 3A of current. Channels can be switched individually or in block format. User configurable default output states which are set upon power up or module reset ensure failsafe operation for critical applications.
Logic polarity can be user defined as standard or inverted. The isolated field outputs are designed for harsh industrial environments and have fast switching times. Field output connections are made through high density spring cage terminal blocks.
Output-to-Bus isolation is a robust 1500Vrms and each individual channel is protected up to 60VDC continuous overload in case of inadvertent wiring errors. 150Vrms Channel-to-Channel isolation gives the module the ability to control equipment with or without common signal grounds or different pieces of equipment with multiple reference potentials.
The high channel count within the narrow module package gives exceptional functionality while preserving valuable mounting space. The high density minimizes cost per channel resulting in economical control solutions.
All MAQ20 modules are designed for installation in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and have a high level of immunity to environmental noise commonly present in heavy industrial Environments.