- 8 Input Channels
- 50mV Sensitivity
- Frequency Range - 0.5Hz to 1MHz plus State Change
- Operating Range - DC + Signal .300Vrms
- All Channels Individually Configurable for Range and Alarms
- 4 Excitation Sources to Power Sensors or Provide 5V Logic Compatible Output
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Bus Isolation
- Each Channel Protected up to 240Vrms
- Selective Enabling of Module Channels for Scanning
The MAQ20 frequency input module offers 8 input channels for measuring frequencies up to 1MHz. All channels are individually configurable for range and alarms to match the most demanding applications. Four controllable outputs can be used for sensor excitation or as 5V logic compatible outputs.
High, Low, High-High and Low-Low alarms provide essential monitoring and warning functions to ensure optimum process flow and fail-safe applications. Field I/O connections are made through a pluggable terminal block with positions designated for the termination of wiring shields.
Input-to-bus isolation is a robust 1500Veff and each individual channel is protected up to 240Veff continuous.
Channels in a module can be selectively enabled for scanning. All channels are enabled by Default and non-used channels can be disabled to increase the system sampling rate of enabled channels.