- 8 Isolated Output Channels
- Voltage or Current Output
- All Channels Individually Configurable for Range and Programmable Output
- User-Defined Default Output and Output Waveform
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Bus Isolation
- 300Vrms Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Each Channel Protected up to 40Vrms Continuous Overload
- Selective Enabling of Module Channels for Refresh
The MAQ20 voltage output module and current output module offer 8 isolated voltage or current outputs. All channels are individually configurable for range and programmable output to match the most demanding applications. High level per-channel isolation gives the module unmatched ruggedness and flexibility while default outputs provide essential functionality for fail-safe systems. User defined waveform outputs allow applicationspecific sophisticated autonomous control.
Field output connections are made through a pluggable terminal block, which simplifies wiring during system setup and reconfiguration.
Input-to-bus isolation is a robust 1500Vrms and channel-to-channel isolation is 300Vrms. In addition, each channel is protected up to 40Vrms continuous overload in case of inadvertent wiring errors.
Channels in a module can be selectively enabled for output. All channels are enabled by default and non-used channels can be disabled to increase the refresh rate of enabled channels.
|Category:||MAQ20 Analog Input/Output Modules|