- 8 Isolated Input Channels with Multiple Ranges and High Resolution Conversion
- Precise Measurement of Wide Range of Analog Voltage and Current Signals
- Channels Individually Configurable for Range, Alarm Limits, Averaging, and High-speed Burst Scan Mode
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Bus Isolation
- 300Vrms Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Each Channel Protected up to 240Vrms Continuous Overload
- Overloaded Channels Do Not Adversely Affect Other Channels
The MAQ20-ISOMV and MAQ20-ISOV voltage input modules and MAQ20-ISOI current input module offer 8 isolated input channels with multiple signal ranges and high resolution conversion for precise measurement of a wide range of analog voltage and current signals. All channels are individually configurable for range, alarm limits, averaging, and high-speed burst scan to match the most demanding applications.
High, Low, High-High and Low-Low alarms provide essential monitoring and warning functions to ensure optimum process flow and failsafe applications. Signal bandwidth is 5kHz for voltage input and 1.5kHz for current input. The burst scan mode allows up to 10kS/s per channel to be captured simultaneously. Field I/O connections are made through a pluggable terminal block with four positions provided for the termination of wiring shields.
Input-to-bus isolation is a robust 1500Vrms and each individual channel is protected up to 240Vrms continuous overload in case of inadvertent wiring errors. In addition, the MAQ20-ISOMV, -ISOV, and -ISOI modules have 300Vrms continuous channel-to-channel isolation. Overloaded channels do not adversely affect other channels in the module, thereby preserving data integrity.
Signal ranges for the voltage input modules are from ±100mV to ±10V, and for the current input module, 0 to 20mA. All MAQ20 modules are designed for installation in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and have a high level of immunity to environmental noise commonly present in heavy industrial Environments.