- Extends the Distance and Isolates Servo/Motor Controller Signals
- Provides Isolated Current Loop Interface Between Controller and Motor or Actuator
- Accepts High-Level Voltage Inputs up to ±10V
- Provides High-Level Voltage Outputs up to ±10V
- 1500VrmsTransformer Isolation (3000Vrms Total Loop)
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 Transient Protection
- 1kHz Signal Bandwidth
- ±0.06% Total Loop Accuracy / ±0.01% Total Loop Linearity
- ATEX Compliant
The SCM5B392 servo/motor controller module set is designed to solve the problem of extending a servo or motor controller signal a long distance with the possibility for noise pickup and/or contacting hazardous voltages. Each SCM5B392 module set is made up of two modules: a voltage input/current output module and a current input/voltage output module.
The voltage input module connects to the servo or motor controller voltage output and provides an isolated 4 to 20mA output which connects to the input of the current input module. The current input module isolates and provides an output voltage identical to that of the servo or motor controller. Thus the original control signal has been isolated (twice) and extended via a 4 to 20mA current loop.
Several mounting options are available for the SCM5B392 module set. If a large number of channels are required, the SCMPB01 16 channel backpanel and SCMPB05 8 channel backpanel are available. Smaller channel numbers can be accommodated with the SCMPB03 single channel mounting panel and SCMPB04 dual channel mounting panel. These can be mounted on a DIN rail.